Library Course Reserves
Douglas Library maintains a collection of course reserve material provided by instructors here at the college. This may include textbooks, workbooks, study guides, DVDs, etc. Most are personal copies on loan from the instructor, although some materials are library-owned. You can search course reserves by instructor or course name, or by author or title of the textbook.
- Students must present a valid college ID to borrow reserve materials.
- Students may check out no more than one course reserve item at a time and must return said item before borrowing another.
- Materials may be borrowed for up to two (2) hours. If not requested by another student, renewal is permissible.
- Course reserve materials may not be taken out of the library. They are for in-house use only.
- The library does not purchase textbooks for the reserve collection.
- The library does not have a copy of every textbook in use at the college - only those that have been provided by the instructor.
- The library cannot guarantee that the edition on reserve is the one required for the course. It is the instructor's choice to provide the library with course materials. It is the instructor's responsibility to update as necessary.
Please see library staff for assistance if needed.