Library Resources & Services
Douglas Library supports college instructors by offering a variety of campus-based and virtual services, including course-related instruction sessions, course textbook reserve services, interlibrary loan, access to e-journals and databases, creation of LibGuides subject-specific research guides, and links to useful external resources. Find out more about these services and resources:
- Interlibrary Loan
- LibGuides Research Guides
- Search for books, articles & more
- Using persistent links to databases
Encouraging Students to Use Library Resources
- Include links to the library and its resources in your course site.
- Link to subject and course specific research guides (LibGuides) in your course. If you don’t see one that meets your needs, let us know and we can work together to develop one.
- Include information about evaluating resources to help your students to make better choices for their research assignments.
- Work with a librarian to integrate research skills into your course activities.
- Point out the Ask Us 24/7 online reference service link on the library home page and throughout our LibGuides.
- Share your enthusiasm for the library with your students. See why others love their library.